Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow again in Reno


More snow today in Reno.  About 4 inches last night, then a reprieve.   I ran out with my sister for a few errands, and returned home before the next round of  snow.  We shoveled the driveway (it's not a long one) -- not a bad job, because I know next week I'll be back home in San Diego. 

These two shots were taken out the back and front doors at my Dad's house.  I love the gazing ball any time of year, but it's fun to see it now with a light covering of snow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The railing shot is great!

Judy said...

Thanks! Judy

CJ said...

Brrrrr, Judy!! Just to make you feel better, it's rainy and chilly in San Diego right now.

Love the snow topped gazing ball.

CJ

Judy said...

Thanks for looking & commenting. I keep telling everyone that I'm sooooo happy I live in San Diego

They're not talking to me anymore ;-) (just kiddin')