Monday, August 8, 2011

Bodie CA

Hipstamatic app

Hipstamatic, Salvadore camera
Several months ago I was able to stop in Bodie CA on my way to Reno NV.  It's off Hwy 395, fairly easy 13-mile drive  during the summer (except when they do road repairs!).   I had fun with the Hipstamatic camera app on my iPhone and liked these two versions of the old Shell Gasoline sign.

The Salvadore camera produces unpredictable results -- I liked this one of the sign.





























PS:  Thanks to friend Kerrie, who identified the beautiful white flower in my last post.  It's called a Carissa macrocarpa.  

1 comment:

marianne said...

I thought I had bookmarked your blog, Judy, but I obviously didn't make note when you changed it. Anyway...I saw your link in CJs blog this morning and am catching up on all the fun you're having with your iPHone! I have a Droid which means limited and no really creative apps. It's finally available at Verizon but I'm waiting until my contract is up. In the meantime, I'll struggle with doing things from scratch :-)